It’s a snap to assign devices to a profile. From the Smart Home Manager
- Select Network, then Connected Devices.
- In Profiles, choose the + sign and enter a name for the profile.
- Choose devices from the available list to assign to the profile.
- Select Save.
If you don’t see a device you want to add, it’s probably already assigned to another profile. Want to delete a profile? Just select Delete
. Keep in mind:
AT&T equipment that controls your service can’t be assigned to a profile.
This includes equipment for:
- Internet: Wi-Fi gateways or extenders
- TV: Receivers, streaming players, routers, or extenders
- Digital Life security: Controllers, in-home tablets, or powerline adapters