Your new ID will have to be an email address.
If you want to use an ID you already have for another account, go to the Combine IDs
- Go to AT&T TV NOW.
- Select the icon in the upper right to open Settings.
- Select Account Details, then My Profile.
- Next to User ID, choose Edit.
- If prompted, answer your user ID security questions.
- Update your ID and save your changes.
- Sign back in to AT&T TV with your new ID.
Save your security questions and answers in a safe place. You can use them if you ever need help signing in.
Have a single ID for your AT&T TV NOW and myAT&T accounts? If so, you can change your password in either place. Make sure you use the new password to sign in to AT&T TV and myAT&T.