*Can I get my late fees or data overage charges waived if I am impacted by COVID-19?
- Dial 800.288.2020.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the account about which you are calling.
- Follow the voice prompts and say Bill Balance.
- For account verification, provide the last 4-digits of the account holder's Social Security number or your 4-digit Personal Identification Number.
We know that many people are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T is keeping you connected 24/7. As part of this effort, we'll waive:
- Late payment fees for postpaid wireless, home phone, internet, U-verse TV, and DIRECTV.
- Domestic postpaid wireless plan overage charges for data, talk, or text.
Have your user ID and password ready to submit a waiver request
Please allow one to two billing cycles to see your credit, if applicable.
This waiver applies to these fees or charges incurred from March 13, 2020 to June 30, 2020.
You’ll see the fees or charges on your bill, but we’ll give you a credit to cover them.