We're constantly improving and building out our network to provide you with AT&T Internet services.
Find out if we’re in your neighborhood:
Already enjoying AT&T and need to make changes to your service?
- Visit the Check Availability page.
- Enter your home address.
- Complete the address eligibility verification and proceed with your online order.
To make changes to your current AT&T services:
- Sign in to your myAT&T account.
- Select the applicable service (for example, TV, High-speed Internet, and Phone).
- Select Manage my plan. From here, you'll be able to make changes to your services.
If you have U-verse TV®
, you can make changes with your U-verse remote control. Just use the AT&T Account Manager on Ch. 9910
. Getting an incorrect "services unavailable" response at your address?
If you feel you are getting an incorrect “Services unavailable at your address” response, please fill out a quick online form
. AT&T will validate your address and get back to you with the results.