Your bill period starts and ends on the same day each month. So, if your first bill period started July 8, all your bill periods will begin on the eighth day of the month.
Don’t have an unlimited plan? Any data, talk, and text allowances restart at the beginning of each period. If you have a Mobile Share®
plan and don’t use your whole data allowance by the end of the bill period, your extra data will roll over. Rollover data expires after 1 bill cycle. Changing your bill period
Depending on where you live, you may be able to change your bill period. Contact us
to find out.
Good to know:
- You won’t be able to change your bill period during the five days before or after the close of your current period. That’s when we calculate your charges.
- Your account must be in good standing.
- If you have a payment arrangement set up, be sure to pay the next payment due before you change your bill period.
- If you have AutoPay, you may see two payments in a month because of the bill period change.
- You’ll see partial-month (prorated) charges on your bill because you didn't have service for a full month.