- Go to Profile and sign in with your AT&T Mail address and password.
- Select Sign-in info.
- Scroll to My linked accounts and select Manage email.
- Select Edit user information.
- Enter your wireless number and check Use this number to reset your password.
- Select Save Changes.
- Complete any final steps sent to your wireless number within 24 hours. Text message rates and other charges may apply if you don’t have an AT&T Wireless number. Check with your plan and provider.
It can take up to 30 days before you can use your wireless number to reset your password.