Any of these issues happen to you?
- A charge on your credit or debit card that doesn’t look right
- Your payment amount appears to be incorrect
- Your AutoPay payment isn’t scheduled correctly
- Your payment didn’t post
If so, we’re happy to check into it. Gather the following info and fill out this form
- Your credit or debit card number (or, your bank routing and account numbers)
- Your AT&T account number
- A brief explanation of the problem with the date and amount of the disputed transaction
- Your name, phone number, and email address so we can contact you
- An image of the credit card, check, or bank statement showing the disputed transaction
- The name and address of the bank or card issuer.
- It can take up to 5 business days to hear back from us.
- To prevent service disruption, keep paying your bill while we look into your concerns.
- Have an issue with your bill charges or something that isn’t listed on the form? If so, contact us.