AT&T WirelessSM SIM Card
- Turn your device off.
- Remove the old SIM card.
- Insert the new one.
- Turn on your device.
Want help inserting your SIM card? Go to our device tutorials
and choose the option for your device.
AT&T Wireless eSIM
Switching your eSIM between devices? You can transfer your eSIM if both phones are compatible. Here’s how:
- Connect both devices to W-Fi®.
- Go to Bring Your own Device.
- Choose Move my number to a different device.
- Select Continue, then sign in if asked.
- Follow the prompts to complete your transfer.
Make sure you have the IMEI of the device you want to move your number to.
AT&T PREPAIDSM SIM card
Follow these steps before you turn off your device.
- Go to att.com/myprepaid.
- Select My Device and then Update Device. Don't know your IMEI for this step? Enter *#06# on your phone's keypad to get it.
- Enter the SIM card number and then select Continue.
Can't find your SIM card number? Review this SIM card image