From your AT&T wireless phone
From another phone
- From your AT&T wireless phone, press and hold 1. For AT&T Wireless Home Phone, dial 1.
- If prompted, enter your voicemail password. Any new unheard messages will begin to play.
- If you don't have new voicemail, press 1 to listen to your saved messages. Messages play beginning with your first (oldest) unheard message or first (oldest) saved message.
Accessing your voicemail from another phone is handy when you don't have your wireless phone with you or when outside a coverage area. To check your voicemail messages from another phone:
- Call your 10-digit wireless number.
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the * key to interrupt it.
- If you reach the main voicemail system greeting, enter your 10-digit wireless phone number, then interrupt your greeting by pressing the * key.
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- Follow the voice prompts to listen to your messages.
Use the following keys to navigate through your messages.
|Rewind 10 seconds ||1|
|Rewind to beginning ||11 |
|Skip ahead 10 seconds ||3 |
|Skip to end of message ||33 |
|Delete message ||7 |
|Recover deleted message ||1 then 9 |
|Save message ||9 |
|Skip message ||# |
|Replay message ||0 then 4 |
|Hear more options ||0 |
|Return to main menu ||* |
Download and print voicemail guides
Use this guide to the voicemail menu options as a reference when managing your voicemail. Download AT&T Basic Voicemail Menu (PDF, 246 KB)
Print a pocket-size guide to keep with you for quick reference:See all important details