From your AT&T wireless phone
- If you have an:
If prompted, enter your voicemail password. Any new unheard messages will begin to play.If you don't have new voicemail, press 1 to listen to your saved messages. Messages play beginning with your oldest unheard message or oldest saved message.
- AT&T wireless phone, press and hold 1.
- For AT&T Wireless Home Phone, dial 1.
From another phone
Opening your voicemail from another phone is handy if you don't have your wireless phone with you, or you’re outside a coverage area. To check your voicemail messages from another phone:
- Call your 10-digit wireless number.
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the * key to interrupt it.
- If you reach the main voicemail system greeting, enter your 10-digit wireless phone number, then interrupt your greeting by pressing the * key.
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- Follow the voice instructions to listen to your messages.
Use these keys to manage your messages.
|Rewind 10 seconds ||1|
|Rewind to beginning ||11 |
|Skip ahead 10 seconds ||3 |
|Skip to end of message ||33 |
|Delete message ||7 |
|Recover deleted message ||1 then 9 |
|Save message ||9 |
|Skip message ||# |
|Replay message ||0 then 4 |
|Hear more options ||0 |
|Return to main menu ||* |
Download and print voicemail guides
Use this guide to the voicemail menu options when managing your voicemail. Download AT&T Basic Voicemail Menu (PDF, 246 KB)
Print an English or Spanish pocket-size guideSee all important details