Turn voicemail password on or off
Call the voicemail system to enable or disable the voicemail password requirement:
- From your AT&T wireless phone, press and hold 1.
- If you have AT&T Wireless Home Phone, dial 1 from your connected home phone.
- If prompted, enter your voicemail password.
- If you have new messages, press the * key to skip to the Main Menu.
- In the Main Menu, press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Administrative Options.
- Press 1 for Password Options.
- Press 2 to Turn Password On or Off.
- Follow the prompts.