Be aware that AT&T wireless or AT&T PREPAIDSM
numbers on the list can access your MicroCell. Make sure you restart your wireless phone when it's in range of your MicroCell to complete setup. From a smartphone
From a tablet or computer
- Send a text to 6235 (MCEL) and type either:
- Add and then the 10-digit mobile number (for example, Add 1112223333)
- Remove and then the 10-digit mobile number (for example, Remove 1112223333)
- Keep in mind, messaging rates may apply.
See all important details
- Go to AT&T MicroCell Online Management.
- Select your account type.
- Enter your ID and password.
- Select the number linked to your MicroCell and choose Continue.
- Choose if you want to add or remove a number.
- To add a number, select Add New AT&T Number. Enter the user's wireless number and name, then select Save.
- To remove a number, select Delete.
- Follow the prompts to save and review your changes.