If you’re on an AT&T PREPAID monthly plan, we suggest only making changes the day before your current plan expires. This way, you won't lose any of the remaining services of your current plan, including Rollover DataSM or your high-speed data usage allowance.
If you’re a member on a AT&T PREPAID Multi-Line only, the Multi-Line account owner can change your rate plan.
Change your AT&T PREPAID plan from myAT&T
- Go to att.com/myprepaid.
- At the top of the page, select Plans.
- Next to the rate plan you’d like to use, select Change to this plan.
- Follow the prompts to change your plan.
If you’re on a Multi-Line account, the high-speed data allotment for the new plan will be pro-rated based on the number of days left in the Multi-Line term. We recommend changing rate plans on the day before the plan is due to renew.
Change the rate plan for a Multi-Line member from myAT&T
If you’re the account owner of a Multi-Line account, here’s how to change a member line rate plan:
- At the top of the page, select Multi-Line Discount.
- From the Multi-Line Discount Management page, choose Manage Lines.
- For the member line you wish to change, select the down arrow at the top-right of the member line box.
- Choose Change Rate Plan. You’ll see the current plan and other available plans.
- Select Change to this plan next to the plan you want to change to.
- Select Continue. You’ll see a confirmation of the plan change.
The high-speed data allotment for the Member’s new plan will be pro-rated based on the number of days remaining in the Multi-Line term. We recommend changing rate plans on the day before the plan is due to renew.
Change your AT&T PREPAID plan using our automated phone serviceNote:
Not available for AT&T PREPAID Multi-Line account owner or members.
- Call 800.901.9878 (611 from your AT&T wireless phone).
- Follow the prompts to say Manage my plan.
- Follow the prompts to say Make changes.
- If prompted, enter your four-digit password.
- Follow the prompts to say Other plans (press 3).
- Follow the prompts to say Monthly (press 1) or Daily (press 2).
- If asked, follow the prompts to select the plan you’d like to hear about.
- Follow the prompts to say Choose this plan (press 1).
- Follow the prompts to verify your change and confirm your rate plan change.
See all important details