If you don’t see any available payment dates after your due date in the calendar, then you aren’t eligible to schedule a payment arrangement. Also, your payment history may affect the payment methods you can use. Keep in mind that:
- When making a payment arrangement, you commit to pay with the selected payment method on the chosen date.
- Payments start to process at 12 a.m. ET on the scheduled payment date.
- Payment arrangements, or payments scheduled to post after your original bill due date, can’t be changed or canceled.
- If you use AutoPay, be sure to pause it for the current month. AutoPay will resume the next bill period.
*Can I get my late fees or overage charges waived if I am impacted by COVID-19?
- Late fees* apply if you pay your bill after the due date.
- We charge a convenience fee if you call or chat with us to make or schedule a payment arrangement.
- You'll owe a reconnection fee if you don’t pay by the date you agreed to and we suspend your service.
We know that many people are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T is keeping you connected 24/7. As part of this effort, we'll waive:
- Late payment fees for postpaid wireless, home phone, internet, U-verse TV, and DIRECTV.
- Domestic postpaid wireless plan overage charges for data, talk, or text.
Have your user ID and password ready to submit a waiver request
Please allow one to two billing cycles to see your credit, if applicable.
This waiver applies to these fees or charges incurred from March 13, 2020 to June 30, 2020.
You’ll see the fees or charges on your bill, but we’ll give you a credit to cover them.