Learn more about AutoPay for AT&T Prepaid®
- For monthly plans, we’ll charge your plan amount, plus any add-ons set to Auto Renew, taxes, and fees. Your current balance will be deducted from the charge. Have an unlimited plan? You can get up to $15 off per month with AutoPay.
- For non-monthly plans, there’s a $25 minimum charge for AutoPay.
- We’ll process payments using the method you selected. Payments are processed:
- One day before your due date for monthly plans.
- One day before the balance expires for non-monthly plans.
Types of payments accepted for AutoPay
Credit card, debit card with major credit card logo, checking account, Apple Pay™, Google® Pay, Venmo, or Paypal®By phone:
Credit card or debit card with major credit card logo