Plan rollover - talk
Minutes remaining on plans without unlimited calling, roll over to the next period. You must make a payment before the end of the current period.
Remaining minutes on basic plans without unlimited calling, and some older plans that are no longer available, roll over to the next period.Plan rollover - data
The $45 and $35 Monthly Plans include Rollover Data®
Unused high-speed plan data, 2G or 3G on basic phone, carries over one 30-day renewal period when your plan renews on time.Add-on rollover
If you make a payment before the end of the current period, add-on balances roll over to the next period:
- Hotspot data
- International Plus Long Distance
If you have an unlimited messaging add-on, any unused messages expire after 90 days.Add-on limits
You can have more than one add-on, each add-on has a maximum balance that can't be exceeded. You won’t be able to buy any other add-ons if you go over these limits:
- Messaging package limits - Up to a balance of 9,000 messages.
- Data package limits - Up to a balance of 6GB.
- Mexico Plus Long Distance package limits - Up to a balance of 2,000 minutes, limited to maximum of 2 purchases every 30-day period.
- 250 Minute International Long Distance package limits - Up to a balance of 750 minutes.
It's not recommended to add a data package until you have used the data included in your AT&T PREPAID plan to avoid buying more than you need.
Data balances for all AT&T PREPAIDSM
) products aren't refundable.
Review the AT&T PREPAID Terms of Service
.See all important details