Have an Unlimited Your WaySM
or AT&T 4GBSM
plan? You’ll have to go to a store with the person accepting the transfer
or call us
to transfer your billing responsibility. Otherwise, follow the steps to make the transfer request online.
- Go to att.com/tobr.
- Select Transfer of Billing Responsibility.
- If you use your ID to manage more than one account, select the wireless account you want to transfer.
- Choose the numbers you want to transfer (make sure each phone can get texts).
- Enter the requested info and select Continue.
- Confirm the numbers you want to transfer and accept the transfer terms.
- Complete the info to get a 6-digit personal identification numberand select Submit.
Give the new owner the email address you used to submit the transfer and the wireless number you want to transfer. They have 14 business days to accept billing responsibility and finish the transfer process.