First time signing in? Use your 4-digit PIN as your password.
- Go to the myAT&T sign-in page.
- Select Forgot PIN / Password.
- Enter your wireless number and choose Request Online Password or Request 4-Digit PIN (you can select both).
- Select Send PIN / Password. We’ll send a text with the temporary info. Have Wireless Home Phone? We’ll call you with your info.
- Enter the temporary info and select Continue.
- Follow the prompts to create a new online password or 4-digit PIN.
If you sign in with wrong info 3 times and reset your password, we remove your stored payment info. It’s for your security. Make sure to re-enter your payment info when you sign in with your new password.