AT&T Installment Plan
You make 36 low monthly payments. After you pay your device in full, you can upgrade (no need to turn in your old device).
- You can pay off the installment balance at any time to keep your old smartphone and buy a new one.
AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up
You make 36 low monthly payments and get the option to upgrade early for $6 more per month.1
- With Next UpSM, you get the flexibility to upgrade early after 50% of the phone is paid off and the phone is turned in. (The $6 per month AT&T Next Up charge doesn’t apply toward the balance you owe on your phone.)
- You can also prepay to upgrade even faster with a lump sum amount to reach 50% of the smartphone price. Remember, you’ll have to turn your current smartphone in or start the turn-in process online before you can upgrade.
- No longer want the AT&T Next Up upgrade option? If you bought your phone:
If you decide to remove the AT&T Next Up upgrade option, you can’t add it back.
Compare prices online
- Go to Shop smartphones.
- Look for Filter and sort and choose a smartphone.
- Compare the price for the smartphone on the different installment plan options.
Non-smartphone installment plan See all important details