Enable SIRI shortcuts (iPhone only)
- Open the app and tap any entry from the call log to report.
- Tap Report then select the most appropriate call type.
- Describe the call you’d like to report and then tap Report or Block.
Shortcuts include blocking the last call received, reporting a call as Spam and reporting a call as Fraud.
- Go to the Shortcuts app on your iPhone and search for Call Protect.
- Follow the prompts to complete set up of the shortcut.
Open the app and select More
to find other settings. You can delete your call history, manage your Call Protect subscription, and more.App settings info
Open the Overflow
menu. You can delete your call history, manage your Call Protect subscription, and more.Call logs for the app and your device will differ
The Call Protect app call log doesn’t log outgoing calls, and your phone’s call log doesn’t show network blocked calls. See all important details