As of July 14, 2021, International Day Pass now covers 210 countries. If you talk, text, or use data in countries not included in International Day Pass, pay-per-use rates apply.
- Check the apps on your device. Apps running in the background may use data and trigger the daily fee.
- Turn off data roaming on your device to avoid unintended data use. To learn how, go to Device Support.
For questions while traveling outside the U.S.
- Avoid streaming Data Free TV abroad to stop international data charges. Data Free TV isn’t available outside the U.S. so international data charges apply.
See all important details
- Chat with us when available. Keep in mind, this feature isn’t available for AT&T PREPAIDSM accounts.
- Call +1.314.925.6925 at no charge from your AT&T WirelessSM phone.