Bill credits will be applied to your account based on the specific terms of the offer. For example, you may receive bill credits in one of the following ways:
- One time bill credit: The full bill credit amount will be applied to your bill once the applicable offer requirements have been met.
- Monthly installment charge bill credit: For certain device offers, bill credits will be applied to your bill in equal amounts towards the device installment charge over the entire agreement term, typically 30 or 36 months. Subject to the specific terms of the offer, the minimum requirements are that:
- Your services must remain active and in good standing throughout the applicable agreement term. If your wireless service is cancelled, you will owe the remaining installment agreement balance.
- The device must remain on its installment agreement for the entire term in order to get all of the bill credits. Typically, if you upgrade the device or pay up/off the agreement early, the bill credits may cease.
- Other bill credit offers: Bill credits will be applied to your bill as set forth in the applicable offer terms as communicated to you at the time of sale. Individual offers may differ in how the bill credits will be applied.