- Go to your myAT&T Profile. Sign in if asked.
- Scroll to Account Settings and select Linked accounts.
- Choose Remove this account for the account you want to unlink. If you try to remove a canceled account with a balance due, we’ll ask you to make a payment.
- Select one of these, if asked:
- A secondary user to replace you as the primary user
- No one
- Choose a new primary account, if asked.
- Follow the directions to remove the account from your ID.
There are certain types of accounts you can’t remove. These include:
- Suspended accounts
- Combined accounts (multiple services on the same account number)—if you have primary online access. Learn about primary and secondary online access.
- U-verse® TV or AT&T Internet accounts, if you have primary online access