With AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect,1
you get 2 free mobile apps that reduce your chances of becoming a victim of fraud. Data rates may apply when you download and use the app.AT&T Mobile Security Basic
AT&T Call Protect Basic
- Secures and protects your device
- Alerts you to device security updates
- Scans your device for unsafe apps or files (Android only)
- Notifies you of data breaches that could affect your security, privacy, or finances
- Gives you more control over nuisance calls
- Detects and blocks calls from likely fraudsters
- Identifies spam, telemarketers, and other nuisance calls
- Lets you block Spam Risk and other individual unwanted calls
- Gives you the option to send all callers who aren’t in your contact list to voicemail
- Report suspected spam or fraud calls
- Use Siri voice commands to block or report calls on iPhone
Upgrade to the AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus2
subscription for $3.99 a month. You get the same features as the basic version, plus more device protection. Have an AT&T unlimited plan? You may be able to get mobile security protection at no cost to you. Learn more
.AT&T Mobile Security Plus features
AT&T Call Protect Plus features
- Secure Wi-Fi VPN protects your data over open (unencrypted) Wi-Fi® connections.
- Theft alerts send you emails when there's suspicious activity on your phone (Android only).
- Wi-Fi alerts warn you when you join a network that may be dangerous.
- Personal ID Monitor notifies you when your personal info is found on the dark web. This is a hidden part of the internet where criminals buy and sell info, like your email address or passport number.
Get more details on AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect
- Caller ID gives you caller details, when available, in AT&T HD Voice-coverage areas.
- Reverse number lookup shows caller details when you enter a U.S. number.
- Custom call controls let you choose what types of calls (like telemarketer, political, nonprofit) to allow, block, or send to voicemail.
Advanced and standard versions for select unlimited plansAT&T Unlimited EliteSM or AT&T Unlimited ExtraSM
If you have Unlimited Elite or Extra, you’ll enjoy advanced mobile security3
features at no extra charge starting August 7, 2020. Advanced mobile security includes access to Mobile Security Plus and Call Protect Basic features. Learn more
. AT&T Unlimited StarterSM
If you have Unlimited Starter, you’ll enjoy standard mobile security3
at no extra charge starting August 7, 2020. Standard mobile security includes access to Mobile Security Basic and Call Protect Basic features.