Downgrade Mobile Security & Call Protect PlusDowngrade from your iPhone or Android phone
Stop billing from AT&T on your iPhone
- In Mobile Security or Call Protect, go to Settings.
- Tap Account. If you have an iPhone, tap Change Service.
- Choose AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect $0.00.
- Select Lock Plus Features.
- If you have an iPhone, tap Lock. You’ll get a message confirming that you’re now using the free version.
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Scroll to and tap iTunes & App Store.
- Choose Apple ID and then View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Select Subscriptions and then AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect.
- Choose Cancel subscription and then Confirm.
This removes the Mobile Security and Call Protect Plus subscription from your account. You’ll still have access to all free features from both services.
Deactivate Plus and remove the basic service
- Go to Settings in Mobile Security or Call Protect.
- Tap Account and choose Remove Service.
- Choose one of the following:
- On your iPhone - confirm that you want to remove AT&T Mobile Security and Call Protect.
- On an Android phone - select AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect.
- Tap Remove to finish up.
Uninstall the apps
First, use myAT&T or from either app to remove the subscriptions for each service from your account through. Then, uninstall the apps from your device.
Just uninstalling the Mobile Security and Call Protect apps doesn’t remove the services from your account. It also won’t deactivate network-based fraud blocking or stop billing for AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus.