Listen to voicemail and read messages before deletion
Voicemails and messages over 90 days old will be deleted from the cloud. Follow the steps below to listen to and read your messages before
the date mentioned in the text message you received.
Set up your new voicemail box
- Listen to all of your voicemail from your phone.
- Go to messages.att.net on your tablet or computer to read messages that may not be on your phone.
- To save messages, forward them to your email address.
After the date listed in the text message you received you will need to set up your new voicemail box and password. Just follow the steps in about Visual Voicemail
.Keep your messages stored in the AT&T cloud
You don’t have to do anything - text and picture messages will automatically be stored in the cloud for up to 90 days beginning on the date mentioned in the text message you received.Stop your messages from being stored in the AT&T cloud
If you don’t want your messages stored in the AT&T cloud, you can do one of the following after
the date listed in the message you received:
- Sign in to myAT&T and remove AT&T Messages Backup & Sync from the mobile number that has the Service (option not available to business accounts).
- From the Messaging application on your smartphone, select Settings > AT&T Messages Backup & Sync, then choose Stop Backup (option available on smartphones that support Backup & Sync).
- For help, Contact us.