Follow the steps given for your plan to set up HBO MaxTM
. Then, go to the Sign in to HBO Max
section of this article. If you signed up for AT&T Unlimited Elite
If you have AT&T Unlimited &More Premium
- Sign in to myAT&T with your user ID and password. Don't have an ID? Create one now
- Do one of the following. If you see:
- Go to my account: Select Go to my account and look at the Sign in to HBO Max section of this article for next steps.
- Your account details: Look for your HBO Max info and follow the prompts to start streaming.
If you have other select AT&T unlimited plans
- Confirm if you already chose your premium when you sign in at attwatchtv.com.
- Do one of the following:
- If you haven’t, sign in to myAT&T and select Pick my premium. Then choose HBO and follow the prompts. Don’t see Pick my premium? Go to attwatchtv.com/verify. Follow the prompts to confirm your wireless plan and choose HBO as your premium. Go to Sign in to HBO Max section of this article for next steps.
- If you have and it's HBO, get the HBO Max app and sign in to myAT&T with your user ID and password. (If it's another channel, you can change it after 12 months from when you chose it.)
First, do you have one of these plans?
- AT&T Unlimited ChoiceSM
- AT&T Unlimited Choice IISM
- AT&T Unlimited Enhanced ChoiceSM
- AT&T Unlimited PlusSM
- AT&T Unlimited Enhanced PlusSM
Next up: Have you accessed HBO using your AT&T TVSM
, AT&T TV NOWSM
, or U-verse®
TV sign-in info?
- If you have, go to the Sign in to HBO Max section of this article.
- If you haven't, go to atttvnow.com/accounts/select-plan. Then, select the Hey AT&T Unlimited customers! banner and follow the prompts.