AT&T Tempered Glass Screen Protectors work hard to protect your device. While they’re designed to be durable, you may still have to replace them due to normal wear and tear. The good news? We offer lifetime replacements.1
Get a replacement screen protector
Want a replacement screen protector? Go to an AT&T store, or register online to have one shipped to you through our partners at BodyGuardz. In-store
Here’s what to know if you want to get your replacement from an AT&T store:
- Bring your proof of purchase along with your old screen protector.
- We’ll inspect the broken screen you return.
- A processing fee applies to each replacement.
Participating locations only. See store for details. Online
Before ordering a replacement from BodyGuardz, make sure to register your original screen protector. You may have to provide proof of purchase, like a receipt.
- Go to the BodyGuardz website and create an account. Or, sign in to your account if you already have one.
- Select Register Your Product.
- Haven’t registered your original screen protector yet? Select Register Your Screen Protector.
- Already registered? Select Your Eligible Replacements.
- Choose the product you want to replace and follow the prompts to complete your order. A shipping and handling fee applies.
Make sure you return your original screen protector within 60 days of ordering your replacement. Otherwise, you’ll owe the full cost for the replacement. Shipping and handling fees apply.See all important details