First, know your hotspot name and password. Here’s how to find them.
- iOS devices: Go to Settings, then Cellular or Personal Hotspot.
- Android devices: Go to Settings, then Connections or Networks, and finally Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- Check the internet connection on the device you’re using as a mobile hotspot. If you don’t have mobile data or can’t surf the internet, your hotspot may not work.
- On the device you’re trying to get online, make sure you’re connecting to the hotspot’s network name and using the hotspot password.
- Try restarting your mobile hotspot device and the device you want to connect.