What this change means to you
When you’re ready to travel, you can use data from your home plan and unlimited talk and text, worldwide, for a flat daily fee.
Effective July 15, AT&T International Day Pass®
charges apply in all the countries included in AT&T Passport®
Heads up: Have both International Day Pass and Passport? Before your next trip, be sure to remove either the International Day Pass or Passport add-on so you aren’t charged for both when you travel. If you don’t, you’ll be charged the International Day Pass daily fee when you use your device in any country that was previously only included in Passport. Plus, your Passport data allowance won’t apply. Not sure which add-on is right for you?
Update a line on your account
- Want to use your phone like you do at home and don’t mind paying a daily fee? Choose International Day Pass and remove Passport.
- Taking a longer trip? If you're OK with limiting your data use and paying a per-minute rate to talk, select Passport and remove International Day Pass.
- Keep in mind, you can always change your mind. You can switch between International Day Pass and Passport before you go on your next trip. To switch add-ons, go to m.att.com/my/#/passthrough/international.
- Go to m.att.com/my/#/passthrough/international.
- Select Edit after International Day Pass or Passport to remove it from your line.
- Choose Remove and select an effective date on or after July 15.
- Follow the prompts to update a line on your account.
Have questions? Call us at 214.547.2300
(it’s a free call).