If you’re an AT&T U-verse TV, Internet, and/or Phone primary account holder, you can grant ordering permissions to subaccount holders who are 18 years of age or older. When you grant ordering permissions to a subaccount holder, that individual can make service-related purchases (like buying Pay Per View movies, for example). These purchases are charged to you, the primary account holder, per your existing contract with AT&T.
You need to be logged in to myAT&T
from a tablet or computer with your Primary Member ID to complete these steps:
- Go to Profile > Account users.
- If you have more than one account, select the U-verse TV or Internet account.
- In the Subaccount users section, select Manage subaccount users.
- Next to the desired subaccount, select Edit.
- Next to Allow Ordering, select Yes.
- Select Save Changes.
If you don’t see Manage subaccount users
, make sure that you’re logged in to myAT&T with the primary account holder’s Member ID and password. If you’re logged in correctly and still don’t see Manage subaccount users
, try clearing your cookies and logging in again.