Unable to order IPPV or IPPV Purchase Limit
These messages indicate there are issues purchasing the PPV event with your remote.Private Viewing (private office) accounts
Check your connection. To order Pay Per View movies and events with your remote, your receiver must be connected to the Internet or a land-based phone line. If your receiver is not connected, you can still order your event by phone.
If you’re using a phone line, try the following to resolve the issue:
- Check that the phone cable is connected to the phone port, not the Ethernet port.
- Unplug the phone cable from the phone jack and plug it back in. Make sure each end securely snaps in place.
- If you’re using accessories that could be defective (such as phone line splitters), remove them and plug the phone line directly into the phone jack.
- Test the phone jack by temporarily disconnecting your receiver’s line and plugging in a regular phone. If you don’t hear a dial tone, the problem is with your phone jack.
- If your phone jack is working, call us at 800.531.5000 to request a signal call back to the satellite.
If you still see the message, call 888.388.4249