Please insert your access card
or Insert Valid Access Card
If you see this message, your access card isn’t inserted properly or the access card is assigned to a different receiver.
To troubleshoot the error, check your access card or reset your receiver.Check access card
- Open the access card door on the front panel of your receiver and remove the access card.
- Reinsert the access card. The chip should be facing down with the logo or picture facing up.
On some receiver models, the access card slot is on the right side of the receiver.
If you still see the error message, reset your receiver.Reset your receiver
- Remove the access card from your receiver.
- Unplug your receiver’s power cord from the electrical outlet, wait 15 seconds, and plug it back in.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your receiver. Wait for your receiver to reboot.
- Insert the access card into the receiver.
If you still see the message, call 888.388.4249