Channel Not Available
This message may be caused by one of the following:
Check when the program airs
- The channel is used for an event that either has not started or is already over.
- The channel is not included in your programming package.
- The event is blacked out in your area.
- Your receiver requires a reset.
- Check the programming schedule. The event you want to watch might have already ended or has yet to begin.
If the program is scheduled to air when you see the message, try resetting your receiver.Reset your receiver
- Unplug your receiver’s power cord from the electrical outlet, wait 15 seconds, and plug it back in.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your receiver and wait for your receiver to reboot.
If you still see the message, call 888.388.4249