Fire Code Occupancy (FCO) is the maximum building occupancy allowed in a commercial business. It’s typically validated through an FCO certificate. We use the FCO certificate to price DIRECTV®
programming for commercial customers.
When you add a sports subscription for the first time, you’ll need to send your FCO certificate or other FCO documentation to AT&T. Other FCO documentation we accept:
- Building Occupancy Certificate (only if maximum occupancy is listed)
- Business license (stating number of available seats)
- Letter from Fire Marshall, building inspector, or other city official (must be signed, on official city letterhead, and indicate specific occupancy)
- Certificate of Inspection (stating capacity of location)
- Life Hazard Use Certificate of Registration (stating maximum capacity)
: FCO documentation is subject to review and approval prior to the activation of programming.