We bill in advance for DIRECTV, U-verse®
TV, AT&T Phone, AT&T Internet, and Fixed Wireless Internet accounts per our service agreements. Currently, if you cancel any of these services, we give you prorated credits for the remaining days in your bill period. Starting January 14, 2019, if you disconnect these services before the bill period is over, we won’t offer those prorated credits anymore. But, you can still use your services until the last day of your bill period. We’re making this change, so our video and broadband services follow the same billing policies as our mobility services.
This change doesn’t apply to:
Terms of Service updates
- U-verse TV in Michigan
- Services, features, or account changes such as upgrades or downgrades
- Switching between the following products (subject to availability):
- DIRECTV and U-verse TV
- DSL and AT&T Internet
- Landline phone and AT&T Phone
- Moving your current accounts to a new location (but, a charge and corresponding credit may apply)
- DIRECTV for Business (Commercial)
You can see our updated Terms of Service (TOS) in English or Spanish. This TOS is effective starting on January 14, 2019. Until then, your current TOS apply.
If you don’t see a listing of your product, check its terms of service.
Have questions about this change or other billing concerns?Contact us – Small Business