Before you get started, here are some important points to remember:
Create a subaccount with AT&T
- Only the master account holder (Primary Member ID) can create, manage, or delete subaccounts.
- To manage subaccounts, you must log in to myAT&T for Business. These tasks can't be completed within your email account.
- You can have up to 10 active subaccounts, and up to 20 active and suspended subaccounts.
- Subaccounts for any child under the age of 13 requires a few additional steps.
Follow these steps to create a new subaccount:
- Log in to myAT&T for Business. Don't have a myAT&T for Business login? Register today.
- Once logged in, select from the Top Nav Profile at the top of the page and select Account Users.
- Select Add a Subaccount and follow the steps to create the account.
, Remove Suspension
, or Disable
any subaccounts, select the corresponding link, and follow the steps to complete your action.
Subaccount users with assigned permissions from the Primary Member can:
- Manage AT&T Phone features.
- Get product support.
- Chat with an agent.
- Connect with Powered by Yahoo! features like AT&T Web Remote DVR, email, and your personalized homepage.