AT&T Purchase Blocker is a free feature that blocks mobile purchases (apps, games, ringtones, and more) that are billed directly to your AT&T wireless account.
Adding Purchase Blocker can help avoid unwanted or unexpected charges to your AT&T wireless bill.
Here’s some important information to note about using Purchase Blocker:
- AT&T Purchase Blocker needs to be added to each line on the account that you wish to block from making mobile purchases.
- Existing mobile subscriptions (e.g., apps, games, alert services, etc.) will be canceled.
- One-time purchase attempts (including charitable donations) will be blocked.
- Does not restrict credit card purchases from smartphone app stores.
- Will not block AT&T Navigator or AT&T FamilyMap features.