| Updating the firmware (ROM) on the Palm Tungsten W.
Updating the firmware (ROM) on the Palm Tungsten W.|
Upgrading software for the Palm Tungsten W.
Palm Tungsten W|
Downloads (Ringtones, graphics, games).|
Palm Tungsten software update 1.0.
Informational Only | Unsupported: This solution is intended for informational purposes only. AT&T provides network, billing, and provisioning support for the wireless voice and data networks. AT&T does not provide technical support for Tungsten W updater. AT&T makes no warranties, express, implied or statutory, as to the content within this solution; such content is provided "as is" and with all faults, and your use of the content is at your own risk. Questions regarding this solution or any additional Tungsten W updater support must be directed to Palm at http://www.palm.com/us/support or your internal IT department.
- Device must be cradles and synched.
- Windows computers:
- IBM-compatible Pentium-class computer.
- Windows 98/NT 4.0/2000/Me/XP.
- 16 MB RAM.
- VGA monitor or better.
- Palm Desktop Software.
- Mac Computers:
- Mac computer or compatible with a Power PC processor.
- Mac OS 9, version 9.6 (not compatible with Mac OS X).
- 28 MB free RAM.
- All computers:
- 20 MB available hard disk space.
- CD-ROM Drive.
- One serial port or available USB port.
- HotSync® cradle/cable (with either a serial or USB connector).
- Access the support page for Palm.
- Click on Downloads.
- Review the upgrade information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and Register the Device.
- Click Next.
- Continue the Install Wizard.
If you are viewing information on devices or services, please note: content reflects instructions for devices and services purchased from AT&T.
Some differences may exist for devices not purchased from AT&T.