You already have items in your cart for postpaid service. Sorry, but prepaid and postpaid service can't be combined in the same order. If you'd like to order both prepaid and postpaid service, please place two separate orders.
2. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
3. App count refers to total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.
4. Cellular data service is available only on Wi-Fi +Cellular models. Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carriers. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/lte.
5. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
6. Apple SIM is not available in China.
7. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
8. iMovie, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are free on the App Store for qualifying devices with initial activation on or after September 1, 2013. GarageBand is free on the App Store for qualifying devices with initial activation on or after September 1, 2014. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID and a device that is compatible with the iOS version required for each app.
9. Testing conducted by Apple in February 2017 using preproduction iPad (9.7-inch) units and software. Testing consisted of full battery discharge while performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi‑Fi or cellular data network. Video content was a repeated 2-hour 23-minute movie purchased from the iTunes Store. Audio content was a playlist of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store. Internet over Wi‑Fi and cellular data network tests were conducted using dedicated web and mail servers, browsing snapshot versions of 20 popular web pages, and receiving mail once an hour. All settings were default except: Wi‑Fi was associated with a network (except for Internet browsing over cellular data network); the Wi‑Fi feature Ask to Join Networks and Auto-Brightness were turned off; Brightness was set to 50%; and WPA2 encryption was enabled. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPad units; actual results may vary.
10. Size and weight vary by conﬁguration and manufacturing process.
11. Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 4GB to 6GB of space (including iOS and built-in apps) depending on the model and settings.
12. Data plan required. LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
Installment plans: For eligible feature phones, tablets, wearables, and other smart devices only. Excludes smartphones. Divides device retail price into monthly installments. Requires well-qualified credit and 20-month, 0% APR installment agreement. Service: Eligible postpaid monthly service is required (talk and/or data service based on type of device) and costs extra. If service is canceled, the remaining installment agreement balance is due. Activation or Upgrade Fee: up to $45/line. Restocking: If device is returned within 14 days, a fee of up to $45 applies. Example: Installment plan for connected device with a retail price of $300.00 will be $15.00 per month for 20 months. Limits: Purchase limits, eligibility, credit approval, and other restrictions apply (see Retail Installment Agreement).
FREE Express Shipping. Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CST will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday processing or delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24 hours is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing, unforeseen weather and shipping carrier delays. Learn more about AT&T's shipping options at att.com/shop/wireless/free-shipping.html
2-YEAR TABLET PRICING: Select locations. Requires new 2-year wireless agreement with qualified service (add to select existing plans for minimum $10 per month, or minimum $14.99 per month on new eligible plan). Discounts: Pricing may not be able to be combined with a discount/offer. GENERAL WIRELESS SERVICE: Subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca). Services not for resale. Deposit: May be required. Activation/Upgrade Fee: $45. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, up to $150. Restocking: $45. Limit: Purchase limit may apply. Credit approval, other fees, monthly, overage, other charges, usage, and other restrictions apply. Pricing and terms subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Coverage and service not available everywhere. You get an off-net (roaming) usage allowance for each service. If you exceed the allowance, your service(s) may be restricted or terminated. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Visit a store or att.com/wireless to learn more about wireless devices and services from AT&T.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.