You already have items in your cart for postpaid service. Sorry, but prepaid and postpaid service can't be combined in the same order. If you'd like to order both prepaid and postpaid service, please place two separate orders.
An independently tested and reconditioned pre-owned iPad with at least a 90-day warranty. AT&T Certified Restored Equipment has been thoroughly inspected, tested, and reconditioned to like-new condition.
A8 second-generation chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture.
iPad mini 4 has a gorgeous 7.9-inch Retina display, yet it’s only 6.1 mm thin and weighs just 0.65 pound, so it easily fits in your hand or bag.1 It has a powerful A8 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, 8MP camera, FaceTime HD camera, Touch ID, Apple Pay, Wi-Fi and LTE,2 and up to 10 hours of battery life.3 It also includes great productivity and creativity apps, the powerful multitasking features of iOS 10, and over a million apps designed just for iPad in the App Store.4
5. Cellular data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is conﬁgured to work with a particular cellular network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and cellular data plan availability.
6. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
7. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2015 using preproduction iPad mini 4 units and software. Testing consisted of full battery discharge while performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi-Fi or cellular data network. Video content was a repeated 2-hour 23-minute movie purchased from the iTunes Store. Audio content was a playlist of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store. Internet over Wi-Fi and cellular data network tests were conducted using dedicated web and mail servers, browsing snapshot versions of 20 popular web pages, and receiving mail once an hour. All settings were default except: Wi-Fi was associated with a network (except for Internet browsing over cellular data network); the Wi-Fi feature Ask to Join Networks and Auto-Brightness were turned off; Brightness was set to 50%; and WPA2 encryption was enabled. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPad units; actual results may vary.
8. iMovie, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are free on the App Store for qualifying iOS 9 compatible devices with initial activation on or after September 1, 2013. GarageBand is free on the App Store for qualifying iOS 9 compatible devices with initial activation on or after September 1, 2014. See www.apple.com/ios/whats-new for iOS 9 compatible devices. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID.
9. Wireless broadband recommended; fees may apply.
10. Customized suggestions based on recipient and app are not available for Chinese (Simpliﬁed, Traditional) and Japanese.
Tablet Installment Agreement: Divides device retail cost into monthly installments. Well-qualified credit required. Requires 20-month 0% APR installment agreement. Tax due at sale. Service: Eligible postpaid data service required (add to select existing plans for $10/mo., or minimum $14.99/mo. on a new eligible plan) and is extra. If service canceled, remaining installment agreement balance due. Activation or Upgrade Fee: up to $45/line. Restocking: If returned within 14 days, fee up to $45 applies. Example: Retail price of $299.99 will be $15 per month for 20 months.
FREE Express Shipping: Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CT will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday processing or delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24-hour period is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing, unforeseen weather, and shipping carrier delays. Learn more about AT&T shipping options at att.com/shop/wireless/free-shipping.html.
AT&T Certified Restored: May be previously opened or used devices that undergo a series of rigorous tests and inspections, and may be refurbished or remanufactured. Devices in this category meet a higher visual cosmetic standard than AT&T Certified Pre-owned devices, may contain original or non-original replacement parts and may be up to four years old. Warranty: AT&T backs its Certified Restored devices with its standard 14-day return period as well as a 90-day warranty on phones and accessories. If device is received as a replacement through AT&T Mobile Insurance, the warranty period is 1-year. See att.com/certifiedrestored for details on these devices.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.