Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.
2. Compared with the previous-generation iPad mini.
3. Cellular data service is available only on Wi-Fi + Cellular models. Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
4. Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.
5. Compared with iPad (4th generation).
6. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi or Internet connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
7. GarageBand is free on the App Store for all iOS 7 compatible devices; additional GarageBand instruments and sounds are available with an in-app purchase. iPhoto, iMovie, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are free on the App Store for qualifying iOS 7 compatible devices activated on or after September 1, 2013. See www.apple.com/ios/whats-new/ for iOS 7 compatible devices. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID.
8. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
9. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2013 using preproduction iPad mini with Retina display units and software. Testing consisted of full battery discharge while performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi‑Fi or cellular data network. Video content was a repeated 2-hour 23-minute movie purchased from the iTunes Store. Audio content was a playlist of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store. Internet over Wi‑Fi and cellular data network tests were conducted using dedicated web and mail servers, browsing snapshot versions of 20 popular web pages, and receiving mail once an hour. All settings were default except: Wi‑Fi was associated with a network (except for Internet browsing over cellular data network); the Wi‑Fi feature Ask to Join Networks and Auto-Brightness were turned off; Brightness was set to 50%; and WPA2 encryption was enabled. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPad units; actual results may vary.
10. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
11. Cellular data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is configured to work with a particular cellular network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and cellular data plan availability.
*Installment Plan requires 20-month 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit. Sales tax due at sale. Qualified wireless service plan required. If you cancel wireless service, remaining device balance is due. Qualifying tablets only. Limit 2 financed tablets (4 total devices) per wireless account (including devices financed via AT&T NextSM or other installment agreement). Select locations only. If financed device returned or exchanged within 14 days, restocking fee up to $45 may apply. Terms subject to change. Visit a store or att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1042139 to learn more. ©2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All Rights Reserved.
2-YEAR TABLET PRICING: Select locations. Requires new 2-year wireless agreement with qualified service (add to select existing plans for minimum $10 per month, or minimum $14.99 per month on new eligible plan). Discounts: Pricing may not be able to be combined with a discount/offer. GENERAL WIRELESS SERVICE: Subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca). Services not for resale. Deposit: May be required. Activation/Upgrade Fee: $45. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, up to $150. Restocking: $45. Limit: Purchase limit may apply. Credit approval, other fees, monthly, overage, other charges, usage, and other restrictions apply. Pricing and terms subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Coverage and service not available everywhere. You get an off-net (roaming) usage allowance for each service. If you exceed the allowance, your service(s) may be restricted or terminated. Other restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Visit a store or att.com/wireless to learn more about wireless devices and services from AT&T.
IPAD MINI 2 BUNDLE: Select locations. While supplies last for 16GB tablet. iPhone: Must buy on AT&T Next® or AT&T Next Every Year installment agmt w/ elig. postpaid monthly svc (voice & data). If svc is cancelled, remaining installment agmt balance (up to $970) is due. Down payment may be req'd. Tax due at sale. See att.com/next for details. iPad: Must buy on a new 2-yr wireless agmt w/qual. data svc (add to select existing plans for $10/mo., or min. $14.99/mo. on a new plan). Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, up to $150 on iPad. Return/Restocking: If return iPhone w/ in 14 days w/o iPad, will owe $250.00. Restocking fees may also apply. Bundle: Items must be purchased together & at select locations must be in-stock. Bundle pricing may not be combinable w/credits, discounts & offers. Online Restrictions: If upgrading, bundle is not avail. at att.com. Please visit a store. Device Limits/Exclusions: Purch. limit applies. iPhone price may vary by location. Details: See store or www.att.com/iPadmini2bundle.
GEN. WIRELESS SVC: Subj. to Wireless Customer Agmt (att.com/wca). Svcs not for resale. Deposit: may be req'd per line. Credit approval, activ./upgrade (up to $65), other fees, monthly, overage, other charges, coverage, usage & other restr's apply. Pricing & terms subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. You get an off-net (roaming) usage allowance for each svc. If you exceed the allowance, your svc(s) may be restricted or terminated. Other restr's apply & may result in svc termination.
FREE Express Shipping: Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CT will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday processing or delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24-hour period is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing, unforeseen weather, and shipping carrier delays. Learn more about AT&T shipping options at att.com/shop/wireless/free-shipping.html.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
TM and © 2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Service provided by AT&T Mobility.