It’s always big news for tech fans when an innovative piece of technology comes out. Right now, I am excited about the LG G8X ThinQ and its detachable Dual Screen accessory (sold separately). There’s a lot to love about this device. Let’s take a closer look at some of the highlights.
Do more with the Dual Screen
One of the most exciting things about the LG G8X ThinQ is the detachable Dual Screen accessory. You can double your screen space with an extra 6.4-inch OLED FullVision display and run multiple apps at once. This is perfect for gaming, multitasking, or watching videos.
Gamers can even turn one screen into a control pad to gain an edge over the competition. It’s like having a portable game console built into your phone.
If you want a smaller device to take on the go, that’s no issue either. Simply detach the Dual Screen accessory and go back to a single screen device.
Awesome photography and video features
Photography fans are bound to love this device. Here are a few reasons why:
- Epic 32 MP selfies. An amazing 32 MP front selfie camera lets you take beautiful selfies, with 4x zoom power and the ability to crop photos with high resolution quality.
- Ultra-wide lens. With a whopping 136˚ field of view, you’ll be able to take those wide-angle photos without any problem, whether it’s a landscape or a group picture.
- AI Action Shot. Have you ever lined up a great picture of your pet, only to have them move and ruin the photo at the last second? AI Action Shot recognizes movement and adjusts to keep the photo steady, which means no more blurry pictures of your kids or pets.
- Awesome video features. The cameras and photography software on the LG G8X ThinQ aren’t just great for taking still photos. They’re also great for capturing video. The Time Lapse feature will let you create stunning 4K time lapse videos, and the Steady Cam feature will help you keep your videos stable, even when you are moving.
The overall performance on this phone is also very impressive. Here are a few specs to prove it:
- Powerful processor. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform means the device will run smoothly and quickly across a wide range of applications.
- Stunning display. A 403 ppi (pixels per inch) pixel density display across both screens will ensure a rich visual experience for whatever you do, whether it’s working, gaming, or watching videos.
- Better battery. Advanced Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology and a long-lasting battery life will help you enjoy more screen time before you have to plug in.
Get the LG G8X ThinQ from AT&T
Get your LG G8X ThinQ from AT&T. Not only does AT&T offer this device both in-store and online, AT&T will even deliver it to your home and help you set it up at no extra cost with AT&T Ready to Go.
This article was written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
 AT&T Ready to Go: Req’s eligible device & qualifying service. Delivery limited to select zip codes. See att.com/wireless/ready-to-go for full details and to check availability.