These days, it seems like everything can be delivered—whether it’s basic household supplies, clothing, or even groceries. Why should our technology be any different?
AT&T Right to You will not only deliver your device to your home, it will also help you set everything up just how you like it. Here’s what you need to know about this exciting service.
- Delivery as soon as today. For customers who hate to wait, but still don’t want to visit a retail store, AT&T Right To You provides fast delivery as soon as today*.
- Your choice of delivery time. The AT&T Right To You service lets you pick a wide range of times that you’d prefer to receive your delivery. That means no more wondering when your package is going to arrive.
- Three delivery and setup options. There is nothing more important than safety. To protect customers and staff, AT&T Right To You is currently offering three delivery and setup options to fit your needs. You can choose to have your setup appointment completed with the expert with you indoors (while practicing social distancing), outdoors or remotely.
- Expert setup. A certified expert who understands tech will answer your questions and help you get your new device running smoothly.
- No additional cost. Everything about the AT&T Right To You service is included with your device at no additional cost.
*Select areas only. Services provided by AT&T or an authorized provider.
Get your new device with AT&T Right To You
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.