AT&T has introduced four new connected laptops: the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go, the Samsung Galaxy Book Go 5G, the Lenovo 300e Chromebook LTE, and the Lenovo ThinkPad X13 5G. Here are some details about how you can purchase each device:
- The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go and the Samsung Galaxy Book Go 5G are now fully available for purchase, both online and at your local AT&T retail store (when in stock).
- The Lenovo 300e Chromebook LTE and the Lenovo ThinkPad X13 5G are currently available for preorder, both online and in-store.
- Once fully released, the Lenovo 300e Chromebook LTE will be available for purchase online and at AT&T retail stores (when in stock).
- After release, the ThinkPad X13 5G will be available for purchase online. AT&T retail stores will not keep this device in stock, but you will still be able to order one at your local store.
Why buy a connected laptop?
You might be wondering what exactly makes a connected laptop different from any other computer. The difference is that these types of laptops can connect to a wireless network (WWAN) in addition to a traditional WiFi network (WLAN). That means that if you have one of these laptops and a wireless plan, you can connect to the internet anywhere there is wireless service—whether that’s at the park, on a commuter train, or while you’re waiting at the doctor’s office (Coverage and svc. not avail. everywhere). No more stopping at the local coffee shop just to get on Wi-Fi. No more worrying if your data is safe on a public Wi-Fi.
Why choose AT&T?
There are many good reasons to get your connected laptop from AT&T. Here are a few of the big ones:
- Monthly installment pricing. With AT&T, well-qualified customers will have the option of buying a connected laptop in monthly installments. An installment plan takes the full price of the device and spreads it across low monthly payments. Plus, you won’t have to pay any finance fees or interest.
- 5G service. A couple of the connected laptops listed above are 5G-capable, but you won’t be able to enjoy the full benefits of this amazing technology unless you also have a 5G wireless plan and you’re in an eligible area. The good news is that all the current AT&T unlimited plans also include fast, reliable, and secure 5G service.1
AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- Unlimited Your WaySM. Everyone has their own preferences. That’s why Unlimited Your Way lets you choose the right plan for each person on your AT&T Wireless account. You can mix and match any combination of AT&T unlimited plans, so each person can have the level of service that is right for them.
Shop your way with AT&T
Another great reason to get your new connected laptop from AT&T is that you’ll have the option to shop your way, whether you want to shop in-person, online, or through in-store pick-up. AT&T also offers free shipping for online orders, and if you live in an eligible area, you can even enjoy free same-day delivery and expert setup through AT&T Right to YouSM.2
This article was written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor and AT&T employee. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
- AT&T 5G requires compatible device and plan. Coverage not available everywhere. Visit com/5Gforyou to learn more.
- Same day delivery subject to availability. Select areas only. Services provided by AT&T or an authorized provider. See att.com/righttoyou for details