iPhone 13. Your new superpower
- 1-inch Super Retina XDR display1
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 19 hours of video playback2
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance3
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming4
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before⁵
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging⁶
Why choose the AT&T network for your iPhone?
The network you choose can have a big impact on the quality of your wireless experience. If you use a faster network, that also means you’ll have faster service to stream videos, play games, share photos, and more. The AT&T network provides the fast, reliable wireless service you’ll need to make the most of your new device.
Every current AT&T unlimited plan also includes access to 5G service for no additional cost, so you can make the most of your new phone with 5G service*.
*AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G may not be available in your area.
How to add your new iPhone 13 to your existing AT&T plan
If you are an existing AT&T Wireless customer and want to buy a new iPhone 13 from AT&T and activate service for an additional line, here’s how it works:
- Select iPhone 13 on the AT&T website.
- Click Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the add a line option.
- Log into your myAT&T account and choose a plan for your new line. If you don’t have a myAT&T account, you can create one here. Make sure to be ready with your billing zip code, as well as either your mobile number or your account number.
- Finish checkout and complete your order.
How to upgrade to an iPhone 13 with AT&T
- Download the free myAT&T app onto your phone from a major app store, or text “myATT” to 556699 and receive a download link. Alternatively, you can log into myAT&T on your internet browser.
- On the Account view, you can view devices on your account. Select which device you would like to upgrade.
- Follow the prompts to choose a phone for your upgrade.
- If you are eligible, you will have the option of choosing whether you would like to trade in your existing device. AT&T customers can currently upgrade to iPhone 13 for $0 with an eligible trade-in.7
- Go to your cart and complete the checkout process to submit your order. Depending on the upgrade eligibility of your device, your total due may include any remaining balance left on your old phone.
Enjoy your new phone!
Hopefully this post gave you a quick walkthrough on how you can upgrade your phone and/or add a line to your current AT&T Wireless plan. Now, all that is left for you to do is pick up some accessories to go with your new phone. The AT&T website even has a tool to help you filter for items that are compatible with iPhone 13.
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor and AT&T employee. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- iPhone 13 is spill, splash, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
- Accessories are sold separately.
- Req’s 0% APR 36-mo. agmt. For well-qual. customers.