Did you recently qualify for an AT&T reward card when you signed up for an AT&T service online? AT&T does not always offer reward cards, and amounts do vary, but reward cards can be a great incentive to sign up for a new service or switch from another provider. You can find the best AT&T deals on wireless service, internet plans, and accessories here.
If you signed up for AT&T service with a reward card offer, or you’re considering signing up for AT&T service with a reward card offer soon, here are some things you should know.
What is an AT&T reward card?
- The AT&T Visa Reward Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico.
When will I receive my AT&T reward card?
- You will be sent an e-mail or letter with redemption requirements within 6 weeks after activation of qualifying service.
- Redemption is required within 75 days from the reward notification e-mail or mail date.
- Your reward card will be delivered within 3-4 weeks after redemption. (NOTE: You must maintain and pay for the qualifying service from the date of activation through the reward card fulfillment.)
How do I claim my AT&T reward card?
- Once you receive your reward notification email or letter with a claim number, visit the AT&T Reward Center.
- You will be prompted to enter the claim number or AT&T account number and ZIP code.
- Follow the prompts and be sure to enter your e-mail address or phone number, so you can stay updated on your reward status.
How do I check the balance on my AT&T reward card?
- You can check the balance of your AT&T reward card at the AT&T Rewards Center.
Can I donate my AT&T reward card to charity?
- If you buy internet online and qualify for a reward card and you are feeling generous, you can donate all or part of your reward to charity. Learn more on how to give back with your rewards.
Make sure you follow the process to redeem an AT&T reward card! You might decide to donate all or part of your reward to charity or spend it on a necessity. Or you might enjoy your morning latte guilt-free for the next month or two – the choice is yours!
This article was written by Katherine Wrobleski, a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are her own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.