In today’s fast-moving world, technology is improving at an astonishing rate. In fact, customers replace their phones every two years on average. This might sound great to tech lovers, but for many people, shopping for a new device and setting everything up can feel like a chore.
Some people just don’t enjoy the experience of waiting in line for the latest device. Others struggle to setup all the new features once they’ve made a purchase. And some might be tired of playing tech support for family and friends.
If you feel this way, you aren’t alone. There are wide range of reasons why someone might choose personal delivery and expert setup.
- Switching to a phone with a different operating system.
- Switching from other carriers to AT&T.
- Upgrading phones for someone else.
- Moving multiples lines from a different carrier to AT&T.
- Buying the right set of accessories.
- Connecting your smart devices to your new phone.
Skip the hassle with AT&T Ready to Go
To make things easier, customers can take advantage of AT&T Ready to Go in 54 U.S. markets with eligible device purchases, at no extra cost. With AT&T Ready to Go, a trusted expert will hand deliver and setup a device for customers to places like their home, their work, or even a coffee shop.
- Get your device on the same day.1 You won’t have to wait in lines at the store to get your hands on that hottest new device.
- Your expert will transfer contacts, photos, apps, and more to the new phone.
- Your expert will bring along accessories such as cases and screen protectors.
All of this can save you time and hassle. Think how great it would be to never have to call your kids to come setup your phone again or wait in a line to buy the latest and greatest smartphone. Try AT&T Ready to Go today.
1 Requires eligible device & qualifying service, subject to device and location availability. Online orders only placed by 4pm local time. Delivery limited to select ZIP codes.
This article was written by AT&T employee Nishanth Kadiyala. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.