Managing your personal technology devices and services sometimes means seeking support information to help you learn how to use services and features to maximize your experiences, troubleshoot your services or equipment issues, or manage your AT&T products and services. AT&T makes online self-service easy and available whenever you need it with support webpages, videos, online forums, and apps. Get help completing common tasks, setting up your device or service, and troubleshooting/fixing equipment and service issues.
The AT&T Customer Support Center website provides access to support information for AT&T’s products & services including:
Your AT&T Account Support
- Bills & Account – Get help with payments, usage, billing, account access, service changes, and more.
Phones & Plans Support
- AT&T Wireless – Get info about your device, plans, upgrades, orders, and voicemail.
- AT&T PREPAID℠ – Learn how to manage you balance, estimate usage, get device help, and more.
TV Services Support
- AT&T TV – Learn how to manage your account, set up your device, and watch your favorite shows, and movies.
- DIRECTV – Find out how to manage your DIRECTV account, get receiver and remote control guides, and more.
- U-verse TV – Get help managing your U-verse TV account, equipment, and more.
Internet Services Support
- AT&T Internet – Find out how to manage your internet account, equipment, and more.
- Fixed Wireless Internet – Find out how to manage your Fixed Wireless Internet account, equipment, and more.
- DSL – Get help managing your DSL account, equipment, and more.
- Dial-up – Learn about managing your dial-up account, service, and more.
Home Phone Support
- Digital phone – Find out how to set up and manage your AT&T Phone account.
- Landline home phone – Find out about calling plans and features, voicemail, and troubleshooting. Plus, get info on international calling.
Home Security Support
- Digital Life – Get help with Digital Life home security services and equipment.
The AT&T Community Forums provide a place where you can participate in support discussions with or ask support questions of forum members and others
You can also find information about service outages that may affect you.
AT&T Support at Your Fingertips
Check out the following AT&T apps:
- myAT&T – Get everything you need to manage your Wireless, U-verse or DIRECTV account – view and pay your bill, track your usage, change your plan, and more.
- AT&T Remote Support – Let an AT&T Advanced Support representative assist you by accessing your Android device remotely.
- Smart Home Manager* – as an AT&T Internet customer, you can personalize and monitor your home network from your smartphone. *AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet Service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway. Limited to Wi-Fi network.
Use these resources to find the AT&T support information you need, when you need it, to stay connected.
Would you rather watch a video than read a webpage? The AT&T Customer Care YouTube channel hosts videos to help you learn, customize, and resolve issues and let you get the most out of your AT&T products and services.
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Colby Phillips an AT&T employee and TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.