This article references a sponsored AT&T promotion.
If you’d like to take advantage of this offer, be sure to check out check out the legal stuff.
As the summer ends and the school year approaches, so many things are trying to get your attention. While you’re coordinating schedules and doing your back-to-school shopping, don’t forget about your family’s tech needs. Maybe it’s time for you to get a new phone. Or maybe one of your kids needs their first phone. In most situations, AT&T PREPAIDSM can meet your needs for about the cost of two deluxe pizzas.
Why choose PREPAID?
Prepaid phone plans are wonderful for kids. They get a chance to learn how to manage their usage and take care of a device without an expensive investment. Other advantages of prepaid plans, depending on the one you select, may include:
- The freedom from an annual contract, credit check, or activation fee.
- Unlimited data plans to watch shows and listen to music as much as you want—just $55/month with AutoPay discount.
- Plans in all sizes to fit your needs and the flexibility to makes changes if those needs change.
- Discounts for every line you add to a Multi-Line Account, and everyone in the family can have their own line, plan, and data without sharing.*
- Convenience to pay automatically each month with credit or debit card when you enroll in AutoPay and save up to $10/month on each line.
- An easy way to control your monthly phone expenses.
- On Unlimited plans, AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is congested. Video limited to SD quality.
Get premium devices
You won’t compromise on quality when choosing a phone. AT&T PREPAID offers smartphones from Apple®, Samsung, LG, and others, so it’s easy to find the phone that’s right for you. You can also get huge discounts when you take advantage of deals.
- Monthly sales: You can save money by taking advantage of special offers on high-end phones. For example, now through 9/27 you can get an iPhone SE for just $49.99 and all iPhones in store are $50 off when you activate a new line on any monthly plan and buy a refill card of at least $30.**
- Certified restored: These pre-owned phones are independently tested and reconditioned and come with a 90-day warranty. It’s an easy way to save a bundle and still get a like-new phone.
- Web-only deals: Some discounts are only available when you shop on the AT&T website. It’s easy to order online, so always check for these online sales.
- Bring your own device: Do you want to pass down a phone to your kid? It’s easy to do with an AT&T PREPAID SIM card and it saves money.
Don’t forget the extras
A new PREPAID phone may not be the only thing your need for the new school year. In today’s tech-savvy world, school supplies also include tablets, accessories, and other items to help you and your students get the most from your new devices.
- Tablets: Putting your tablet on a PREPAID service plan is convenient, flexible, and lets you only pay for the data you use. There’s no annual contract, no credit check, and you can renew your service when you need it for up to 365 days after your plan expires.
- Mobile hotspots: Making sure you always have an online connection for your laptops, tablets, smartphones, e-readers, and gaming consoles is easy with a mobile hotspot. It allows you to create a secure, prepaid Wi-Fi® network almost anywhere.
- International: Going to the beaches of Mexico for spring break or winter skiing in Canada? Mexico and Canada are included in plans $50 and higher! Check out AT&T PREPAID international calling add-ons to get reduced pay-per-use rates for more than 225 countries.
- Accessories: Looking for accessories like wireless headphones, chargers, speakers, or smartwatches? Take advantage of back-to-school sales and get 20% off when you buy 3 accessories.
Once you have your phone and plan, it’s easy to manage your service online. You can activate your AT&T PREPAID SIM in just a few simple steps. Create an online account to pay for your service, change your plan, track usage, or sign up for AutoPay. Prepaid can relieve some of the back-to-school pressure and let you enjoy the rest of your summer.
*Requires enrollment in AT&T PREPAID Multi-Line Account and min. $30/month plan for each line. Account Owner must set up Account, choose plan for each line, and make full payment for each line upon enrollment and each month.
**Requires activation and payment on new line of service on any monthly plan with the purchase of minimum $30 refill card.
This article was written by Tiffani Anderson, a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are her own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
The Legal Stuff
AutoPay Discount: Upon enrollment in AutoPay, get $5 discount each month plans that are $45 or less and $10 discount each month on $50 or greater plans. Each line in a Multi-Line Account receives the AutoPay discount once enrolled. Restrictions apply. See att.com/prepaidautopay for details.
AT&T PREPAID Multi-Line Discount: Requires enrollment in AT&T PREPAID Multi-Line Account and minimum $30/month plan for each line. Account Owner must set up Account, choose plan for each line, and make full payment for each line upon enrollment and each month. If payment is not made for each line, service to all lines is terminated. Limit five lines per consumer Account and 10 lines per small business Account. Member lines: If Member’s monthly plan on Account is different from plan prior to enrollment, Member may lose access to packages or services from prior plan. High-speed Data Proration: Upon joining a Multi-Line Account, a Member’s renewal date is aligned with the Account Owner’s renewal date, and the Member’s high-speed data allowance is prorated based on the number of days remaining in Multi-Line Account term. General AT&T Prepaid Service: Subject to Terms of Service and Plan Terms available at att.com/prepaidterms. Money must be added to Account within 26 days of activation, or Account will be cancelled. Geographic, usage, and other terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. See att.com/prepaid for details.
iPhone Offer: Ends 9/27/18. Get an iPhone SE for $49.99 or $50 off any iPhone in-store. Requires new line of service on any monthly plan with purchase of minimum $30/mo. refill card. Taxes extra. Limit: 3 per customer. Charges, fees, usage, and other restrictions and exclusions apply.